Laflorn Chair Side End Table Multi-Signature Design by Ashley. So much form and function in a beautifully compact piece of furniture. This richly styled chairside end table puts it all within reach, including a flip-up top panel revealing a power port—perfect for keeping your phone or laptop charged. Hidden twin cup holders and interior shelved storage are also a welcome surprise.
Laflorn Chair Side End Table
- HANDSOME CHAIRSIDE END TABLE: This side table is perfect for the living room and keeping your devices charged thanks to the built-in 3-outlet power strip
- TRADITIONAL LOOK: End table crafted from veneers, wood and engineered wood; Features a lift-top storage compartment, drawer with twin cup holders, remote slot and lower storage cubby
- RICHLY FINISHED: Hand-applied medium brown finish with aged bronze-tone hardware
- SPACE-EFFICIENT DESIGN: Chairside end table measures 14inches Wide by 24inches Deep by 23inches Height
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Easy-to-follow instructions, hardware, and tools included; UL listed power cord included
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries; The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories, and mattresses; For every taste and budget
Great quality for the price. This product was great, it’s exactly what we were looking for. It arrives fully assembled and slid right in- usually I wait for my husband to come home and deal with packages and set up but I did this one fairly quickly by myself. I was surprised to see people who received multiple items with ‘gashes’- I found none and thought this piece was of great quality. It is really handy to have an outlet, cup holder, and shelf all right next to you, it was much cheaper than the ones in stores but matches our expensive pieces easily. Would recommend.
The great end table that is more than just an end table. I really like this end table. I originally used it next to my couch, and then by my bed as a nightstand, and now I use it as a printer stand next to my desk. The electrical sockets built into the top are a huge plus! It’s allowed me to keep my work area organized and sleek. It also sports a pullout cup holder that I use to sit my coffee every morning again keeping my area organized. I find the hardware to be well made and durable. I use the doors and pull-outs multiple times a day. This purchase is actually my second purchase of one of these. I have one on each side of my desk. The only thing I noticed is that the picture seems to display a much lighter color than the actual product. Other than the color I think this end table is fantastic!