HOMCOM 69 inch Wood Free Standing – Each day, we right here at Aosom work our hardest to live up to our identify. We’re at all times looking out for cool new products at the very best prices to assist make life higher. From HomCom to Outsunny, Pawhut, and Soozier, our brands span an in depth number of classes so that you simply’ll all the time find precisely what you’re on the lookout for at a worth that won’t break your price range.
HOMCOM 69 inch Wood Free Standing – At Aosom, our goal is to take the comfort and selection of on-line procuring and pair it with the value of fantastic pricing and customer service to create a shopping for experience like none other.
HOMCOM 69 inch Wood Free Standing Bathroom Linen Tower Storage Cabinet – White
|Model||Bookcases & Standing Shelves||Brand||HomCom|
|Open For Full Specifications|
Creating a stylish storage option has never been easier! This free standing linen tower storage cabinet from HomCom fits nicely with any decor and can be used in the bathroom kitchen pantry closet or garage to create stylish additional storage. Constructed of solid engineered wood it features 3 shelves and a 2-tier cabinet with doors. It provides a spacious open area for your microwave coffee maker or food processor making it more convenient to use in any indoor space. Add much needed storage to your home today with this functional storage cabinet from HomCom!
- – Elegant design ideal for bathroom kitchen bedroom and more
- – Premium engineered wood board construction adds to its durability and stability
- – Features a two-door cabinet and 3 shelves for storing and displaying daily essentials
- – Adjustable cabinet shelf for easy adjustment
- – Features anti-tipping design can be fixed to the wall for added safety
- – Easy to clean surface
- – Assembly required
- – Color: White
- – Material: Engineered Wood Board
- – Overall Dimensions: 23.75″ W x 11.75″ D x 69″ H
- – Per Shelf Height: 12.5″
- – Cabinet Size: 21.25″ W x 10.5″ D x 21.75″ H
- – Weight Capacity: 110 lbs.
- – Shelf Capacity: 22 lbs./per tier