Blanket Color Comforter – For a limited time only, our world-famous organic merino wool comforters are available in beautiful GOTS approved colors.
Blanket Color Comforter Features:
- Perfect for all-year-round comfort.
- Encased in certified organic cotton sateen fabric, 300TC.
- Filled with fine certified organic merino wool.
- It comes in eco-friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
- 3rd party certified to industry’s leading organic certifications.
- 5-year warranty.
Blanket Color Comforter Benefits:
- Best of our collection, as this unique comforter engulfs and surrounds you in relaxation and pleasure, myMerino Comforter aids falling asleep more quickly than being surrounded by synthetic bedding. The maintaining of a lower heart rate, as well, is a valued health benefit.
- myMerino Comforter means superior and healthy sleep.
- The breathability of the wool fiber in the myMerino Comforter insures a dry, soothing sleep environment resulting in less tossing and turning.
- Regulates body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature quicker and stays there for longer.
- Has been scientifically tested and proven to slow your pulse rate which is a sign of deeper relaxation.
- Lasts for many years with proper care. Wool out-performs other fibers used for bedding.
- Is looking for a long term investment in their quality of sleep and overall health.
- Has multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS).
- Has allergies to down/feathers/polyester fibers and is looking for a healthier alternative choice.
- Is looking for an eco-friendly year-round comforter.
- Size: Full/Queen 86x86in (218 x 218cm)
Wool fill: 4.5 lbs. of merino wool, 15 oz. /sq. yd.; (2 kg)
- Size: King 100x86in (254 x 218cm)
Wool fill: 5.5 lbs. of merino wool, 15 oz. /sq. yd. (2.5 kg)
How To Care:
- 1st choice: Use washable cover.
- 2nd choice: Regular sunning and airing. The sun will naturally revitalize and disinfect wool bedding.
- 3rd choice: Do not machine wash or dry. Spot clean with a soft brush and mild detergent. Allow the product to air dry completely.
- 4th choice: Eco-friendly dry cleaning on a short cycle and limited moisture.
It’s been a few months now and I am really enjoying this comforter.
It is well made and comes in a nice reusable cotton bag.
I spent a few years battling with insomnia and night sweats. Insomnia was a side effect of stress but I figured out the way to deal with it, so insomnia didn’t bother me as much as night sweats. I almost gave up and thought that it was “normal” to sweat at night like I ran a half-marathon.
I decided to research causes and possible solutions for night sweats and couldn’t believe how the bedding could have a huge impact on our well being.
The more I researched, the more “wool bedding” recommendation started to appear.
I was a down lover for many years prior….but now I am definitely a firm wool believer.
This comforter does help with night sweats and keeping my body temperature consistent. It’s quite amazing the benefits of wool if you research for yourself…..
It is nicely quilted and wool doesn’t shift around unlike in down comforters…..
Speaking about the smell…I personally find the smell or wool aroma pretty natural which dissipated in a few weeks.
Other articles you might like;
- Roundhill Furniture Birmingham Script Printed Driftwood Finish Dining Chair with Nail head, Set of 2,
- Roundhill Furniture Karven 9-Piece Solid Wood Dining Set with Table and 8 Chairs
- Roundhill Furniture Biony Fabric Dining Bench with Nailhead Trim, Grey
- Roundhill Furniture Vassen Coat Rack with 3-Tier Storage Shelves, Espresso Finish
- LANGRIA Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Jewelry Armoire with Mirror Jewelry Holder Organizer Storage, 4 Angle Adjustable, Brown