Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector – Made with two layers of soft 100% organic cotton jersey fabric and laminated in between with our signature TPU coating, free of vinyl/PVC, VOC’s, phthalates, latex rubber, and other carcinogenic chemicals.
Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector Features:
- Skirt: 100% organic cotton jersey with biodegradable TPU.
- 100% waterproof and protects against spills, stains, dust mites, and other bacteria.
- The fitted skirt can easily accommodate a mattress up to 18” pocket.
- GOTS, Fair Trade & Oeko-Tex certified.
- TPU meets the GREENGUARD Gold Standard.
- Eco-friendly and reusable packaging.
- Machine wash & dry.
- 10-year warranty.
Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector Benefits:
- Give your mattress the much-needed nourishing layer of protection with our newly introduced GOTS certified organic cotton mattress protectors!
- Ideal for someone who has allergies to dust mites, mold, and mildew and looking for a great investment.
- Prevents allergens, pet dander, and dust mites from accumulating in the mattress.
- Superior breathability.
- Maximum comfort and flexibility.
- This protector is a long-term investment in the quality of sleep and overall health.
- Fabric weight: 200gsm
- Crib 28x52in (71 x 132cm)
- Twin 38x76in (99 x 193cm)
- Twin XL / Split King 39x81in (99 x 206cm)
- Full 54x76in (137 x 193cm)
- Queen 60x80in (152 x 203cm)
- King 76x80in (193 x 203cm)
- Cal King 72x84in (183 x 213cm)
- Split Cal King 37×84″ (94x213cm)
How To Cares:
- Machine wash in warm water before the first use. Gentle biodegradable detergent is recommended.
- Use non-chlorine bleach only. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove promptly. Do not iron.
- Our products carry the most stringent certifications (USDA Organic, Oeko TEX, Woolmark, and GOTS) backing up statements such as “100% natural” or “100% organic”.
- By purchasing our bedding, you support many local economies around the world, protect the environment from pollution, promote the balanced ecosystem and prolong your health.
- We consider ourselves to be a fair trade employer by paying fair wages to our factory workers, providing great working conditions, and never involving child labor.