Gel Infused Foam Mattress Blue Twin – I gel infusion, ventilation memory foam mattress new gel materials that are breathable, help you sleep at the proper temperature. non-temperature sensitive foam. Pressure-relief materials that adapt to your body shape, weight and temperature. I gel performance materials to lower temperature ventilation with convoluted had to layer our foam is designed to improve its durability with excellent breathability and resilience than compared to other ordinary memory foam. Our Mission is to provide the most reliable & innovative products that result in the most satisfying sleep experience.
Gel Infused Foam Mattress Features:
- 93% polyester/7% spandex
- Quality Medium Firm Mattress – offers an ideal level of comfort and support for all sleeping positions. Perfectly balanced to relieve pressure and sleepless nights.
- Unique Gel-infused Foam Layer – to better regulate temperature; 1 inch 8 ILD soft memory foam supports the body with soft Power
- High-Density Base Layer – For a longer-lasting and durable mattress. 10-year manufacturer warranty
- Fast Mattress Delivery – compressed and compact mattress in a box for efficient shipping and handling.
- Allow the mattress 72 hours to expand for the best results.
- Product Dimensions 75 x 39 x 10 inches
- Item Weight 34 pounds
So far so good. I felt like this Gel Infused Foam Mattress has a little more “give” where I sleep. I’m not the kind of person who sleeps all over the bed. I sleep in one spot. So, when I moved to my new home, I turned it around and it has solved the problem. The area where I slept before shows no signs of the “give.” I sleep alone, so I don’t know how it affects couples. I’m 5’3”, 165lbs (160cm, 75Kg).
I do recommend a mattress protector only because of the porous fabric. I learned this on the night of the pukies from my three-year-old daughter.
In other news, I recommended this mattress to a friend and she bought it. She sleeps more soundly than she did on her innerspring mattress. I have added the photos from when we unzipped and let the mattress decompress. SHE LOVES IT. She says she read the conflicting reviews, but decided it was worth it because I wouldn’t shut up about it. If she only gets a few years out of it, she still thinks it’s a worthwhile investment because her sleep is so much better and her aches and pains are about gone. Her FitBit has shown a much better sleep pattern.
Almost two years later and I’m still in love with this mattress and the frame I bought to go with it.