Gel-Infused Green Tea Mattress Memory Foam – Enjoy the cool comfort and support of Gel-infused Green Tea Memory Foam for a better night’s sleep. The Gel-infused Memory Foam and Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam provide support by conforming to the natural shape of your body. The High-density Support Foam layer provides long-lasting durability and stability. This mattress is ideal for all types of sleepers and provides plush support. Please open your mattress package within 72 hours of receipt and allow 48 hours for your new mattress to return to its original, plush shape. Worry-free 10 years limited warranty. Another comfort innovation from Zinus.
Gel-Infused Green Tea Mattress Features:
- Knitted Jacquard
- Cool, Conforming, and Comfortable, Gel-infused Green Tea Memory Foam for a better night’s sleep. Hypoallergenic.Fabric Knitted jacquard. Comfort level Firm. Core construction Memory foam
- 2 inches Gel-infused Memory Foam, 3 inches Comfort Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Base Support Foam
- Foam is CertiPUR US Certified for durability, performance, and content
- Infused with Green Tea extract and Castor Natural Seed Oil to naturally retard odor & bacteria
- Smartly Shipped Our patented technology allows our mattresses to be efficiently compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door
- Mattresses on average will take 48 to 72 hours to decompress sometimes a week
- In special cases/factors like cold weather can also increase decompression times
- Product Dimensions 80 x 60 x 12 inches
- Item Weight 58.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight 62.4 pounds
I replaced a 20+ year old Sleep Number mattress with this mattress. I’ve had it over a week now and love it. The mattress is medium firm, which I like. The top layer of gel-infused foam provides a bit of sink in comfort, but not to the extent that it’s hard to move or change positions. Mine expanded to a full 12″ within 2-3 hours of putting it on my bed (I kept the Sleep Number foundation on the bed under this mattress). I don’t wake up with back or shoulder pain at all. My old Sleep Number mattress was giving me both. To give you an idea of the give in the top layer, I have attached a couple of pics of my dogs on the mattress. I will say, they LOVE the new mattress and I have a hard time getting my Pittie (Black & White pup) to get off of it. The Rottie/Shepherd weighs about 92 pounds and you can see, the mattress has a good amount of cushioning for joints and pressure points. It’s been a GREAT buy!
I will check back in 3 months and a year so I can say how the mattress holds up over time. Can’t beat the price on this and I will be buying another one for my son soon.
A month and a half later – STILL loving this mattress. It is still very comfortable. I sleep great. I don’t think it sleeps hot. I don’t wake up with back or shoulder pain. I bought a second one on Prime Day for my son. I don’t think you can go wrong with this mattress.
Four months later – this mattress is still great! My Pittie races me up the stairs to the bedroom and jumps in the bed first. When I’m at work, she sleeps on the bed. I love it. It’s firm, yet comfy. I’m never hot and my room is the hottest room in the house during summer. I’ve recommended this mattress to all my friends and family. This has been an excellent value.
14 months later – This mattress has held up well over time. It’s still firm yet with enough cushion to be very comfortable. It has continued to be an excellent value for the money paid. No backaches or shoulder pain after sleeping on it. Both my son’s and my mattress are in excellent condition. I continue to recommend this mattress.