Gel Infused Memory Foam – Prim asleep 10-inch WAVE L infused memory foam mattress – I gel infusion, ventilation memory foam mattress new gel materials that are breathable, help you sleep in proper temperature. No temperature sensitive foam. Pressure-relief materials that adapt to your body shape, weight and temperature. I gel performance materials to lower temperature ventilation with convoluted had to layer our foam is designed to improve its durability with excellent breathability and resilience than compared to other ordinary memory foam. Our Mission is to provide the most reliable & innovative products that result in the most satisfying sleep experience.
Gel Infused Memory Foam Features:
- Perfect Top layer supports bodyweight & maintains body Shape for Rest in the best condition
- 1. 5 inch I Gel disperses temperature accumulation to maintain a constant mattress temperature.
- 2. 5-inch convoluted layer structure provides better ventilation and disperses body pressure.
- 4. 5 inches 25 ILD had foam at the bottom prevents defection of memory foam.
- Best in the class Poly jacquard cover keeps the mattress fresh and clean.
- Product Dimensions 75 x 54 x 10 inches
- Item Weight 45.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight 49.4 pounds
I have a lot of lower back problems and this mattress is not too firm nor soft gives me the ability to sleep soundly through the night without waking up because of my back pain. It took about 10 minutes to reach the full 10 inches. Love love loves this mattress.
I waited a couple of weeks to write my review. I wanted to be sure before I told anyone else what I thought.
I love this bed. It’s amazing. So soft, but still supportive. It doesn’t wake my husband up when I move. It doesn’t make noise when I get in and out of it. It’s fabulous.
Some of the reviews I read said something about a smell… I super smell sensitive and I smelt nothing at all.
It took about 2 hours to get to its full height after unboxing. But, I let it rise for probably 6 hours before sleeping in it.
I have had no problems with uneven spots. I am about 170 lbs, and I have never even gotten close to feeling anything but a soft mattress. My husband is a healthy guy, a little bit over 200 lbs, and he has no trouble either. It surrounds me when I lay on it. It is simply the most comfortable bed I have ever lain on.
The king-size is what we got. It’s so big that even with my husband and my son in bed with me I feel like I’m sleeping alone.
I am so happy I bought this bed. I would happily buy it again. I truly can’t say enough good about it.
It was simple to unbox. The packaging made it easy as pie to get upstairs. It’s the easiest bed I’ve ever moved that’s for sure.
It came on time, and so did the platform we bought for it. We got the steel frame zinus platform. Simple to put together.
After I get up, it goes right back to flat. The sheets fit it perfectly. It’s a great bed.
Other articles you might like;
- Roundhill Furniture Birmingham Script Printed Driftwood Finish Dining Chair with Nail head, Set of 2,
- Roundhill Furniture Karven 9-Piece Solid Wood Dining Set with Table and 8 Chairs
- Roundhill Furniture Biony Fabric Dining Bench with Nailhead Trim, Grey
- Roundhill Furniture Vassen Coat Rack with 3-Tier Storage Shelves, Espresso Finish
- LANGRIA Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Jewelry Armoire with Mirror Jewelry Holder Organizer Storage, 4 Angle Adjustable, Brown