Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress Zinus 12 Inch Gel-Infused, Queen – Enjoy the cool comfort and support of Gel-infused Green Tea Memory Foam for a better night’s sleep.
Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress Zinus
The Gel-infused Memory Foam and Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam provide support by conforming to the natural shape of your body. The High-density Support Foam layer provides long-lasting durability and stability. This mattress is ideal for all types of sleepers and provides plush support. Please open your mattress package within 72 hours of receipt and allow 48 hours for your new mattress to return to its original, plush shape. Worry-free 10 years limited warranty. Another comfort innovation from Zinus.
- Knitted Jacquard
- Cool, Conforming, and Comfortable, Gel infused Green Tea Memory Foam for a better night’s sleep. Hypoallergenic. Fabric Knitted jacquard. Comfort level Firm. Core construction Memory foam
- 2 inches Gel infused Memory Foam, 3 inches Comfort Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High density Base Support Foam
- Foam is CertiPUR US Certified for durability, performance, and content
- Infused with Green Tea extract and Castor Natural Seed Oil to naturally retard odor & bacteria
- mattresses typically take 48 hours to expand. They may take longer in some cases. Other factors, like cold weather, can also affect decompression times.
- Smartly Shipped Our patented technology allows our mattresses to be efficiently compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door
- Mattresses on average will take 48 to 72 hours to decompress sometimes a week
- In special cases/factors like cold weather can also increase decompression times
We love it. So this was a hesitant purchase. However, at the price point, I decided to risk it. It would be my very first foam mattress. At 6′ 2″ and 280lbs. as well as suffering from a crushed vertebra and poor lower back health. Sleeping comfortably was difficult. My wife who is 5’7″ adds 120lbs. is the polar opposite of me. However, neither of us could stand our 12-year-old $1700 King size pillow top from a name brand that starts with Sealy any longer.
So it been over a month, and we love it! Both of us have differing sleeping style, her on her belly and me on my side. Both of us are really getting deep and enjoyable sleep. At this price, I can replace it every 3 years and be ahead of the game.