Organic Duvet Cover – Organic cotton feels good on your skin and great on your conscience. It is remarkably soft, highly breathable and naturally hypoallergenic.
Organic Duvet Cover Feature:
- Expertly tailored out of smooth, 100% organic cotton sateen.
- The cotton fabric is pre-shrunk for the best performance.
- Buttons are 100% coconut-based, durable and sustainable
- 3rd party certified to industry’s leading organic certifications.
- Comes in reusable and biodegradable packaging.
- Machine washable.
100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC
- From seed to shelf, our organic cotton is grown and processed free of pesticides, harmful dyes, and carcinogenic chemicals.
- It is certified organic according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the international stringent standard for organic textiles.
RENEWABLE AND SUSTAINABLE
- Organic cotton naturally regenerates itself without using genetically modified (GM) seeds.
- By purchasing organic bedding, you support the local economy, protect the environment from pollution, promote the balanced ecosystem and prolong your health.
FABRIC THICKNESS: 125GSM (3.7 OZ PER SQ. YD.)
- TWIN – 68x88in (173 x 224cm)
- FULL/QUEEN – 92x92in (234 x 234cm)
- KING – 104x92in (264 x 234cm)
- SUPER KING – 112x100in (285 x 254cm)
How To Care:
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat. Warm iron as needed.
This product is one of my all-time favorites! It fits perfect on my Merino comforter! I feel like I am in a bed of the luxurious hotel. Lo-o-o-v-e the feel and quality. Coconut buttons? Love it even more.
What luxury! The items I ordered: MyMerino wool comforter, MyMerino wool topper, and organic duvet covers
are all the best I found anywhere AND at the best prices, with free shipping!
Additionally, the two founders’ customer service is personal, knowledgable and generous.
I’m very concerned about buying organic, with the ethical treatment of animals. This several generational families
business fits my high standards.
The items, after airing and fluffing them out from their packaging, had no chemical smell. This
in contrast to other products, I’ve returned to other companies who claim to be non-toxic.
The merino wool is cozy, with loft and a mild but delightful wool smell.
I’m so happy and sleeping better than ever!
Other articles you might like;
- Roundhill Furniture Birmingham Script Printed Driftwood Finish Dining Chair with Nail head, Set of 2,
- Roundhill Furniture Karven 9-Piece Solid Wood Dining Set with Table and 8 Chairs
- Roundhill Furniture Biony Fabric Dining Bench with Nailhead Trim, Grey
- Roundhill Furniture Vassen Coat Rack with 3-Tier Storage Shelves, Espresso Finish
- LANGRIA Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Jewelry Armoire with Mirror Jewelry Holder Organizer Storage, 4 Angle Adjustable, Brown