Stairway Bunk Beds Twin over Twin with 3 Drawers – Bedz King Stairway Bunk Beds Twin over Twin in White with 2 Under Bed Drawers | 3 Drawers Built in to the Steps | Bunk Bed converts to 2 Single Beds | The Top Bunk Foot Board will have the gap that is the entryway for the Stairway | Finish is child-safe | Solid Brazilian Pine – no particle board or MDF | No need for a bunkie board or a bunkie mattress as this bunk bed comes with a complete set of slats | Assembly required with included tools | SALE IS FOR BUNK BED and DRAWERS ONLY EXCLUDES MATTRESSES | Total bunk bed external dimensions are approx 61 high x 102 long x 42 inches deep. Bottom bunk is approx 11 inches off the floor – space between bottom bunk slats and top bunk slats (excluding the mattress) is approx 31 1/2 inches.
Stairway Bunk Beds Twin Features:
- Twin over Twin Stairway bunk bed converts to 2 single beds, but the Top bunk Foot Board will have the gap that is the entryway for the Stairway
- Built-in Stairway instead of a ladder for easy access to the Top bunk with 3 drawers built into the Stairway and 2 under bed drawers
- The finish is child-safe, a bunk bed is made from solid Brazilian pine from Sustainable plantations – no Particle Board
- Assembly required with included tools, the sale is for bunk bed and drawers only exclude mattresses
- A bunk bed is 61 1/2 high x 102 1/2 long x 42 1/2 inches deep. The bottom bunk is 11 inches off the floor – space between bottom bunk slats and top bunk slats (excluding the mattress) is 31 1/2 inches.
- Item Weight 265 pounds
- Product Dimensions 102.5 x 42.5 x 61.5 inches
These are outstanding quality! I’ve been looking at bunk beds with a walk upstairs at Slumberland and Furniture Mart and was unimpressed, both with the design and quality of the ones they had. I read reviews and took a chance, sight unseen on Amazon! And I could not be happier! These are great quality. Great design. The drawers have slides, everything fits well, and the step drawers can accommodate a twin comforter in just one drawer(LOTS of space). Top of the top rail is a good ways from the top of the mattress. The finish is flawless. Assembly took roughly 5 hours. Slats are much sturdier than the previous furniture store bed with slats that we owned. Very impressed, highly recommend.