Tufted Wingback King Bed – Jennifer Taylor Home’s Marcella is a yarn-dyed silver-grey King headboard set which makes it the perfect addition to any bedroom looking to add a bit of a modern or contemporary flair. Upholstered with 100% polyester, this simple yet elegant headboard set with hand tufts and hand-applied nailhead trim along the silhouette is lovely placed in your master suite or any bedroom.
Regardless of anywhere, you place this headboard set in your home; Marcella’s soft colored design will catch anyone’s eye and draw attention to the room. This King headboard set will help light up your room and give that refreshing and clean look that’ll be sure to please anyone who walks in. Features: – Strong and sturdy steam dried hardwood frame is solidly made with plywood and Birchwood to ensure maximum support and longevity – Quality hand-built, painted, and rubbed by experienced furniture craftsmen and women to guarantee this piece lasts a lifetime – Made with fire retardant foam – Dry clean or spot clean only – Some assembly required – Dimensions: 83″W x 88″ D x 56″H – Weight: 117LBs.
Tufted Wingback King Bed Features:
- Ideal size: the Marcella collection King bed has an Overall Dimension of 83″L x 88″W x 56″H. And has a weight capacity of up to 600lbs. Some assembly required.
- Durable Construction: This wingback bed is constructed from strong hardwood engineered for a long life. Silver grey finished.
- Modern design: is the perfect addition to any bedroom looking to add a bit of a modern flair.
- VERSATILE style: this headboard bed is accented with hand-tufting and hand-applied nailhead trims. Brings class and style to any bedroom in the home.
- Jennifer Taylor Home creates and designs durable and long-lasting products out of Quality. Following modern Trends of home and Furniture, a perfect creation for you.
- Product Dimensions 84 x 12 x 33 inches
- Item Weight 104 pounds
- Dark Sapphire Blue
- Bright White
- Sky Neutral
- Jet Black
- Arctic Blue
- Silver Grey
- Antique White
- Navy Blue
I bought the antique white as there’s so much grey in my new home. I absolutely love this color. White enough to brighten a room but not stark white.
I’m a 66 yr old woman and I’m proud to say I assembled this bed by myself in about 3 hours. Ran into a problem with the screws not lining up as the threads were too far down in the hole. Otherwise, great directions and hardware were all there.
First saw this bed on Wayfair but their price is over $800. Searched the net and found it here for almost $400 LESS! The price has since gone up on AMAZON but still less than Wayfair.
I have to say I was really skeptical when the box was delivered. It was so beat up and taped together that I took pics because I thought I’d be filing a claim. Well, it was well packed and protected with no dirt anywhere on the white. Very happy.
I think you will love this bed if you decide to purchase it.