Twin Innerspring Mattress Quality Quilted Pillow Top-Individually Encased Pocket Coils-10-Year Warranty, Twin – Enjoy rejuvenating sleep with the Jenna 10 Inch Twin Innerspring Mattress. Jenna Twin Innerspring Mattress features individually wrapped pocket coils that isolate motion between sleeping partners. Responsive to the needs of the side, back, and stomach sleeping styles, Jenna’s 8.5” tall coils come padded underneath two layers of foam for maximum comfort. Complete with a quilted polyester tight-top surface, Jenna relieves pressure on hips, back, and shoulders, while delivering a smooth and even feel night after night. Jenna is a firm innerspring mattress that avoids the sag and sink of foam and air mattresses, and ships compressed and rolled into a box for easy delivery.
Twin Innerspring Mattress Quality Features:
- SLEEP SOUNDLY – Reduce pressure on your hips, back, shoulders, and neck with the contouring ability of Jenna twin individually wrapped pocket coil mattress.
- ISOLATED MOTION – Limit bounce and absorb motion disturbance between partners with individually encased springs. Perfect for enabling partners with unique schedules and habits to sleep comfortably.
- QUALITY MATTRESS – Jenna twin size firm innerspring mattress comes with a fire-resistant polyester barrier that meets flammability standards and a 10-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- EASY SET-UP – Position the mattress box next to your bed, unbox and unwrap without cutting the mattress, then unroll and place in your desired spot. Allow up to 24 hrs to expand fully.
- SUPPORTIVE MATTRESS – Jenna comes with 8.5” tall individually wrapped coils, 1” responsive foam, 0.9” convoluted foam padding, and a padded polyester quilted tight-top for a smooth and even feel.
- Product Dimensions 75 x 39 x 10 inches
- Item Weight 13.75 pounds
- Shipping Weight 13.75 pounds
Better than expected! Not sure why we’re still spending hundreds of dollars in mattress stores anymore. Bought this for my 11 yr old son but I’ve fallen asleep on it a couple of times now. It’s not squicky or noisy. Very comfortable, medium-firm, your body slightly sinks in. Would recommend and buy again.
This is by far the most comfortable bed I’ve ever owned. Not too soft or firm, and the plushness of the pillow top is just right. Transfers zero movement if that’s a concern for you. Extremely convenient packaging. I will be buying it again. I also noticed people mentioning an odor when unpacked – it is very minuscule and only lasted a couple of minutes (in my case anyway). People are also saying “the mattress is only 8″ tall, not 10″ like it claims. If you notice in the provided picture, yes the side profile itself is 8″, but from the frame, it sits on to the top of the pillowtop, it’s actually almost 11” deep. Overall, very satisfied.
Update after 1 month: I’m mad I didn’t pull the trigger sooner, the best month of sleep in my life. 6 hours of sleep feels like I got 9. Completely refreshed. I Fall asleep within 15-30 minutes most nights. (WITHOUT sleep aids, drugs, alcohol. Thought it was worth mentioning lol). Buy it.
Other articles you might like;
- Roundhill Furniture Birmingham Script Printed Driftwood Finish Dining Chair with Nail head, Set of 2,
- Roundhill Furniture Karven 9-Piece Solid Wood Dining Set with Table and 8 Chairs
- Roundhill Furniture Biony Fabric Dining Bench with Nailhead Trim, Grey
- Roundhill Furniture Vassen Coat Rack with 3-Tier Storage Shelves, Espresso Finish
- LANGRIA Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Jewelry Armoire with Mirror Jewelry Holder Organizer Storage, 4 Angle Adjustable, Brown