Woolly Pillow – Easy care. Machine washable at warm water and dry on low heat or air dry. High quality and totally worth the investment. Highly recommended!
Woolly Pillow Features:
- Comes with 100% natural wool filled quilted pillowcase for long term care and superior sleep comfort.
- Encased in 100% natural cotton sateen, 300TC.
- Filled with Woolly Puffs™, pearl-sized puffs of soft and springy 100% natural Shropshire wool.
- Machine washable.
- Sizes: standard, queen.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty.
Woolly Pillow Benefit:
- The ultimate 100% natural, adjustable and washable pillow for the best night sleep.
- The loft and material of a pillow determine the comfort, support of the head, neck, and shoulders, and the relaxation that is experienced during sleep.
- This washable pillow that gently cradles the head with soothing support helps maintain the spine in its natural position for a more tension-releasing sleep.
- The thoughtfully designed quilted outer-case partners with the “woolly puffs” creating the sensation of muscles relaxing, joints releasing tension.
- The generous amount of “woolly puffs” in the pillow may be removed from the inner case achieving the desired loft. Optimal comfort and relaxation is sweetly accomplished.
- Eliminate the overheating and night sweats common with down, feather and synthetic fills and foam.
- Sleep well and healthy.
- Weight: high loft.
- Size: Standard 20x26in (51 x 66cm)
Wool fill: 2.5 lbs., 102 oz. /sq. yd.; (1.14 kg)
- Size: Queen 20x30in (51 x 76cm)
Wool fill: 3 lbs., 102 oz. /sq. yd.; (1.36 kg)
- Size: King 20x36in (51 x 91cm)
Wool fill: 3.5 lbs., 102 oz. /sq. yd.; (1.59 kg)
The reason I found Sleep and Beyond in the first place is that my daughter went to Kyrgyzstan for summer to learn Russian, she fell in love with it, and I wanted to give her a memory that of that unique and beautiful country for the rest of her life! So I bought her merino pillow which is filled with wool from lambs from Kyrgyzstan. However, the products for Sleep and Beyond sounded so good, I decided to purchase this one for myself, because it seemed to have more wool than the other one, and I prefer a higher pillow. And while this one is filled with wool from Shropshire Wool (not a problem!!), it’s honestly the most soothing comforting pillow I have ever slept on. It seems to just take all tension away, it doesn’t sink and you can customize it as you wish. High quality and totally worth the investment. Highly recommended!