Retro Modern Fabric Upholstered Wooden Lounge Chair from Baxton Studio Sorrento Mid-Century – A simple, post-modern design that works well with a variety of styles, the Sorrento lounge chair is upholstered in faux leather with solid rubberwood legs and frame. The sculptural arms and wide, welcoming seat are a throwback to classic 1950s and 60s Danish design.
A fully upholstered seat with exposed dark walnut wood looks great from all angles, whether in a lounge arrangement, public waiting area or private office. The splayed legs and button-tufting design add a retro modern touch to this piece of clean lines furniture. The Sorrento also features light weight and easy handling. It will be suitable for those urban dwellers with limited space. It could be a cool-looking reading nook within 30 minutes of assembly out of a box. Made in Malaysia, the Sorrento will be a standout piece in any modern interior.
Retro Modern Fabric Upholstered Features:
- Upholstered in grey faux leather
- Mid-century lounge chair
- Finishing: dark walnut. Seating Dimensions – 17.16 High (from Floor) x 20.09 Wide x 20.28 Long Inch. Arm Height- 6.05 High. From Floor to top of arms – 22.43 High
- Button-tufting with piping on the edges of the cushion
- Removable cushions with stoppers underneath the seat cushion
- Rounded armrests with splayed legs
- Item Weight: 30 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 29.7 x 27.4 x 33.3 inches
For $163 I’m quite impressed with these chairs. Packaging arrived via UPS in good shape, not torn up like many amazon furniture reviews mention. Inside the box the furniture had ample packaging and was overall in very good shape. I found just a couple dings but nothing major, the light damage looked to have originated from when it left the factory as the spots where I’ve seen any were well padded in the box. Assembly was a bit of a head scratcher thanks to the odd diagrams and broken English, ended up just winging it. With that said, assembly was fairly quick and not difficult, only required a Phillips screwdriver and 3/16 Allen key. The Allen key was included but a Phillips screwdriver is not. Much easier to assemble with a quality driver than their provided Allen key. The end result is solid. The cushions are quite firm but that makes for a more comfortable chair to sit in for a long period, the armrests are a bit low but that’s better than too high in my opinion. The cushions are a bit small so don’t expect a any support on your upper back or below mid thigh. At least that’s as far as they reach on me, 6’ and about 180lbs. Width is comfortable as well, not overly narrow, just wide enough for me to cross me legs without them pressing into the armrests. Stitching on the cushions is well done and the fabric was cut properly, no asymmetrical lines or shoddy craftsmanship to ruin the aesthetic. Overall very pleased with this product especially considering it’s price.
Other articles you might like;
- Roundhill Furniture Birmingham Script Printed Driftwood Finish Dining Chair with Nail head, Set of 2,
- Roundhill Furniture Karven 9-Piece Solid Wood Dining Set with Table and 8 Chairs
- Roundhill Furniture Biony Fabric Dining Bench with Nailhead Trim, Grey
- Roundhill Furniture Vassen Coat Rack with 3-Tier Storage Shelves, Espresso Finish
- LANGRIA Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Jewelry Armoire with Mirror Jewelry Holder Organizer Storage, 4 Angle Adjustable, Brown