Luxury Organic Duvet Covers are thoughtfully crafted with a corded edge finish, to add a touch of elegance to your bed. With inner ties and hidden-button closure, your duvet will stay snuggly where it belongs – no shifting or bunching here! As always, our fabric is 100% organic cotton.
Luxury Organic Duvet Covers
Organic/ Material Certifications:
- GOTS™ Certified Organic ensures our sheets are free of pesticides and made of 100% organic cotton.
- Oeko-Tex Certified Facilities to ensure our sheets are free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use.
- ISO 9001 to ensure consistency in the highest quality of our products.
- ISO 14001 to keep our impact on the environment as minimal as possible.
- FAIR WAGES Certified ensure that our facilities employ best practices and our workers are paid a living wage to promote equality, prosperity, and social inclusion.
- Twin/Twin XL: Duvet Cover 66” x 90”
- Full/Queen: Duvet Cover 90” x 92”
- King/Cali King: Duvet Cover 106” x 92”
So soft – We have had our duvet cover for almost a year now, and couldn’t be happier with it. I just remembered that I meant to write a review, as I’m on the site to research buying a second one, for when the other is in the wash. We don’t use a top sheet on our bed, so the softness of the duvet cover makes a big difference to us. The customer service was also awesome– the order shipped quickly and was packaged beautifully with very little plastic which I loved. I was so happy to find a Canadian company providing organic bedding.
Luxurious! I purchased the sheet sets, extra pillowcases and duvet covers. They are beautiful and feel lovely and soft. The only problem is I have to iron it after washing and drying and yes I have top of the line laundry/dryer machines. Maybe someone can give me some tips.