Touchstone Forte 40 inch is a modern Electric Fireplace that is designed for recessed-in-wall installation. Its narrow and tall flame display features unmatched realistic flames. Forte is only 40″ wide which makes it a great wall accent for smaller walls.
Touchstone Forte 40 inch
Designed for recessed mounting, with its front heating vent, this electric fireplace can be mounted 12″ below the bottom of a TV. It comes with a black glass frame for a sleek finish.
Forte features realistic flames showcased within its 17″ high glass display with 5 flame settings. It heats up to 400 square feet with 2 heat settings (1000W and 1500W). This Electric Fireplace gives you the beauty and warmth of a fireplace without the toxic fumes and mess of traditional fireplaces.
Simple to operate, the fireplace’s heat and flame settings are fully controlled by a hand-held remote. A heat-free setting lets you enjoy the realistic flames of the fireplace all year round.
Touchstone Forte is the perfect fireplace for those who are looking for a narrower and taller version of the Sideline model. Its sleek design makes it perfect for smaller walls in modern homes.
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Plugs into a standard 120V outlet
- Unmatched realistic flames
- 5 flame settings
- Front heating vent
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Dual-mode operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Black Glass Frame included
- The log set and crystals included
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- If mounting under a wall-mounted flat-panel TV, mount fireplace at least 12 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Watts: 1,500
- BTUs: 5,118
- Room Coverage: 400 sq. ft.
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 12
- Fireplace Dimensions: 26 1/2″ H x 40″ W x 5 5/8″ D
- Recessed Dimensions: 25 5/16″ H x 32 1/2″ W x 5 1/4″ D
- Rough Opening Dimensions: 25 9/16″ H x 32 3/4″ W x 5 3/4″ D
- Fire Dimensions: 17 1/8″ H x 30 7/8″ W
- Weight: 50 pounds
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Great purchase – Fast shipping, easy to install, affordable. It’s a nice addition to our room.Electric fireplace – Being married to a builder I was skeptical about trying a “fake” fireplace but I wanted something for a room we plan to remodel in an small old house. We have it set in place to test it out while waiting on warm weather before beginning the remodeling project. I have to admit this was a nice surprise. The fireplace puts out plenty of heat, is fairly quiet and gives the room a nice glow in the evening. The “fake” fire looks amazing and it was nice that it came with the option of the log look, crystal glass for a modern look and off white rocks. We can already see that it will be easy to frame a small wall around it in the corner of the room. The glass front which covers the black surround gives the fireplace a very elegant, modern look that still has warmth and charm.
Other articles you might like;
- Roundhill Furniture Birmingham Script Printed Driftwood Finish Dining Chair with Nail head, Set of 2,
- Roundhill Furniture Karven 9-Piece Solid Wood Dining Set with Table and 8 Chairs
- Roundhill Furniture Biony Fabric Dining Bench with Nailhead Trim, Grey
- Roundhill Furniture Vassen Coat Rack with 3-Tier Storage Shelves, Espresso Finish
- LANGRIA Lockable Jewelry Cabinet Jewelry Armoire with Mirror Jewelry Holder Organizer Storage, 4 Angle Adjustable, Brown