Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace Touchstone Onyx – 50″ is a beautiful, 50″ wide, electric fireplace with realistic flames and contemporary black frame that will make a strong design statement in your living room, family room or any room in your home.
Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace
Onyx is designed to mounted on your wall, but it can be recessed by disabling the heating feature. Flick the switch behind the unit to disable the heater. If it is to be installed beneath a TV, we recommend mounting your TV at least 24 inches above the top of the fireplace unit.
This modern fireplace delivers the beauty of a fireplace without the fire and smokey smell. It features realistic flames with 5 flame settings. Onyx has 2 heat settings (high and low) and will heat a room up to 400 sq. ft. A handheld remote control is included so you can adjust settings with a click of a button.
Touchstone Onyx™ with its black frame and realistic flames makes this fireplace a great fit for any room in your home. With the heat turned off, you can enjoy its beautiful display all-year-round.
- Wall-mount installation
- Recessed installation (disable heating feature)
- Realistic flames
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Dual-mode operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Built-in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours
- Wall mounting brackets included
- Black Frame included
- Log set included
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- If mounting under a wall-mounted flat-panel TV, mount fireplace at least 24″ below the bottom of the TV.
- Watts: 1,500
- BTUs: 5,118
- Room Coverage: 400 sq. ft.
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up
- Cord location: top right side
- Fireplace dimensions: 50.4″ W x 21.65″ H x 5.5″ W
- Firebox dimensions (for recessing unit): 38.75″ W x 18.75″ H x 5″ D
- Flame Viewing Area: 37.75″ W x 8.5″ H
- Weight: 46 pounds
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Better than expected. It looks and works great. Easy to mount if you have an outlet nearby.
So Far So Good. I love the way this looks. Installation was very easy. You can hear the heater running when the heating function is on. But I doubt it would be noticeable if there are other sounds in the room such as a tv or multiple people talking. In my set up I am not expecting to be using the heater.