Mid-Century Leather Chair with Tapered Wood Legs, 35″W Dark Brown – An Amazon Brand – This chair features easy-care leather with removable cushions that will help keep cleaning simple, and the attractive brown color will blend in with the decor of almost any room. Foam padding offers comfort, but the solid hardwood frame ensures stability and support.
Mid-Century Leather Chair Features:
- This chair features easy-care leather with removable cushions that will help keep cleaning simple, and the attractive brown color will blend in with the decor of almost any room. Foam padding offers comfort, but the solid hardwood frame ensures stability and support.
- 35″W x 36″D x 30″H
- Solid hardwood frame with tapered wood legs and top grain leather
- Removable and reversible back cushions
- Mid-century style and top grain leather combine to make this a welcome addition to any room.
- Assemble in 15 minutes or less
- Avoid moisture. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Free returns for 30 days. 1-year warranty.
- Item Weight: 58.3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 35.4 x 36.2 x 30.3 inches
- Avaliable color: Black, Cognac, Dark brown, Dark Grey, Hunter Green
After endlessly searching for a reasonably priced sofa for weeks, I never thought I would find it on Amazon. First off, I was a bit nervous spending $1,500 on a sofa without seeing it in person. Nevertheless, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and the delivery service (I received the sofa in 1 week). In comparison, I almost pulled the trigger on a similar sofa from West Elm. With shipping and taxes, the total cost would have been $2,900 (that’s with the Labor Day discount). Furthermore, it would be 6 weeks (build/shipping) before I would receive it. Don’t get me wrong, the West Elm sofa is superior to the Aiden Sofa, but not at a $1,400 premium.
The sofa arrived in a giant box which does include instructions. Although not needed, the instructions do state in bold letters that the 5 legs are in the hidden compartment. The first thing I noticed was the smell. Not a leather scent, but a smell similar to those foam mattresses you buy online. After a few days, the smell does dissipate. The leather is not as soft and supple as that on the West Elm sofa, but it is still nice to the touch. It is definitely real leather. Also, the color is true to the pictures on-line.
Overall, I’m happy with my purchase and feel reassured that I have 30 days to return it. In the meantime, I will hold on to the shipping box. Thanks Amazon for making it possible to buy furniture on-line with free shipping.